The Year's I.D.G theme is Girls' Progress = Goals' Progress: What Counts for Girls?.
Garden of Hope Foundation will celebrate this day with over 300+ Girls from Kibera slum. This event will start the conversation about opportunities available for girls living in marginzlized communities and recognize how girls’ progress is good not only for girls, but also for families, communities and society at large.
The girls will have an opportunity to share their stories through plays,, essays and public speaking.
How can you be involved?
1. You can volunteer your time to be a speaker or a mentor during the event.
2. Donate items like stationery, sanitary towels and other learning materials.
3. What iis your story? You can share with the students.
4. You can partner with us to co-host the event.
5. Donate through our website.
Please feel free to contact us.
Nairobi, KENYA 8156-00200
Google map and directions