In order to tackle the issues that directly impact girls lives in the United States, we have to identify them as barriers to our full participation in the world. Read our issue primers, written by girls who care about these issues and are committed to working toward solutions. Be sure to check out the opinion sections, where you can add your own comments!
- Reproductive Justice by Blythe D, 17
- Body Positivity by Lucy D, 17
- Gender Binary by Hannah H, 16
- Women's Underrepresentation in Politics by Zaniya L, 17
- Negative Media Images by Rachel A, 15
- Title IX: Sports & Education Equity Guaranteed by Mira P, 17
- Relationship Abuse: Teen Dating & Domestic Violence by Joanne C, 19
- Sex Trafficking in America by Christina W, 14
- Limited Work Opportunities by Joanne C, 19
- Rape Culture by Khristina R, 24
- Girls in STEM by Diana H, 16
Is there an issue you care about not covered in these briefs? Why not become an issue expert! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you!